This year will be the 69th Annual Santa Paula Christmas
Parade on Saturday, November 24 starting at 10 a.m. from Main
St. between 7th and 11th Street. There will be marching bands,
toy soldiers, floats, automobiles, equestrians, marching bands,
community groups and Santa Claus will all be part of the
merriment in the annual event to ring in the holidays with
cheer. The parade is sponsored by the Santa Paula Optimist Club.
Christmas Parade Application
CHRISTMAS PARADE INFORMATION:
- Date: NOVEMBER 24, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
- Entry: Complete and return the entry form today.
Entries must be received no later than NOVEMBER 10, 2018.
- Theme: "Christmas Dreams"
- Floats: Floats may be self-propelled or towed by
another vehicle. It is desirable for the float theme to be
carried out so that it is best seen by the spectators - that
is from the front.
- Judges: All decisions of the judges are final.
Judging will be based on execution of the theme, originality
of design, and spectator appeal.
For more information: Contact Ron Merson at (805) 525-9439 or